HP IP Server KVM Switch 16 Ethernet Ports - P/N: 408965-001 / Spare: 410530-001
- High performance mouse/cursor speed. From outside the data center, IT administrators can manage servers from a centralized console as if standing in front of them.
- Optional Directory Services Integration for Microsoft Active Directory to allow KVM User management within Active Directory
- 16 ports in Zero-U’s of rack space. 16, hot-pluggable ports on each IP Console Switchbox mounts either behind keyboard or in rack sidewalls saving valuable rack enclosure real estate
- Based on standards and backward compatible. Ready to install with your current Compaq legacy console switching solutions and works over a 100 Mbps IP-based network
- Improved cable management. Standard CAT5 UTP network cables can be field terminated to custom lengths eliminating the rolls of KVM cables often found in the back of racks and the smaller form factor facilitates cable routing
- Single screen management. The IP Console Viewer supports Windows and Linux consoles and does not require additional software to be installed on the server in order to monitor your KVM solution
- Secure SSL, DES, or 3DES data transfer across network. The IP console switch uses with multiple security levels for customizing user access to attached servers and operates across firewalls and VPNs