Broadcom 57800S Quad Port - Bring 10GbE Speed to Your Server
Consolidate and optimize bandwidth utilization with a switch-independent 10GbE network daughter card that enables granular 100MB segmentation.
Powerful Throughput: Provides two ports of 10 Gigabit
Ethernet and two ports of GbE.
Flexible Integration: Supports NIC partitioning (NPAR) on 10GbE ports, designed to improve resource utilization and deployment flexibility.
Streamlined Management: Helps improve management efficiency through integration into Dell Lifecycle Controller 2.0..
Bring Market-Established Performance to your Server
Broadcom 57800S Quad Port SFP (2x10GbE 2x1GbE) Converged NDC integrates seamlessly with your Dell PowerEdge servers to help improve efficiency and bring the speed of full line-rate network performance to your server room.
Increase Network Efficiency :
Enjoy optimized bandwidth allocation with Broadcom’s switch-independent NIC partitioning (NPAR). This feature enables segmentation and reallocation of 10GbE ports according to bandwidth and resource needs.
Improve I/O Performance and Traffic Isolation :
Help improve performance and productivity by eliminating network bottlenecks in workload-intensive computing environments or connection-dense virtual machine environments. The multiport design of Broadcom adapters enables the isolation of traffic for different virtual machines or applications by routing them through different ports.
Optimize Server Performance :
Broadcom 10GbE adapters leverage stateless offload such as TCP/IP checksum, TCP segmentation offload (TSO), receive side scaling (RSS), large send offload (LSO) and others to help provide maximum flexibility and optimized performance.
Simplify Management :
Broadcom 10GbE adapters easily integrate into Dell’s iDRAC7 and Lifecycle Control embedded management framework.
• Broadcom 57800S Quad Port (two 1GbE and two 10GbE) for Dell PowerEdge
• x8 PCI Express (PCIe) V2.0 (5 GT/s) support
• Full line-rate performance across all ports
• Broad OS and hypervisor support
• Full iSCSI and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) hardware offload Network boot support:
– iSCSI remote boot
– FCoE boot from SAN
– Pre-execution environment (PXE) 2.0
• MSI and MSI-X support
• IPv4 and IPv6 offloads
• PCI-SIG single root input/output virtualization (SR-IOV) ready
• Comprehensive stateless offloads
Accelerates Server Performance
• Boosts network performance with full line-rate 10GbE performance
across all ports
• Increases server performance with full hardware offload for storage
• Maximizes server processing performance by reducing CPU overhead
and lowering interrupt latency through the use of the MSI-X standard
• Boosts performance in Windows and Linux environments by directing
interrupts to the server’s CPU cores, leveraging TSS and RSS